Wednesday 30 May 2007

3 more days

as our ad is getting nearer and nearer, we get irritated by small small things. then we tend to raise our voice at each other. we can even argue over where his xiong di are going to sleep on the eve of ad at his place. to me, they can just sleep anywhere on the floor or sofa. but he insisted on buying mattress for them. i find it a waste of money when we are not going to use the mattress in future. and also if he is going to buy mattress just cos of his xiong di then what about my side? i have parents and cousins coming to my place. i had 1 queen size bed that can be slept. so if my parents is sleeping on the queen sized bed, what about the rest of us including me, the bride? is he going to buy mattress for everyone of us. then with so many mattress, what are we going to do with them later? or is it just me being unreasonable to get everyone to either sleep on the floor or sofa or any place that they feel is comfortable. is it really important to ensure that everyone is sleeping comfortably? if yes, how many mattress do we have to buy? i really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment