Wednesday 9 January 2008

3rd gynae visit

darling got to work a bit late today so i went to kk on my own and wait for him. luckily, he still make it in time to go in for the scan with me. thus, he got to see baby too. heheh..... finally, we get to see baby's shape forming liao. from the position, we feel that baby must be sleeping while the scan is done. 
 
darling said baby is just like me always sleep. hehehehe..... whatever, we are glad to see that baby is growing well and dr concludes that baby is consider stable liao. however, he still give me the hormones pill to continue for another 2 weeks. he said, we got to stop it gradually and not suddenly. next visit will be 3 weeks later but we won't be seeing him.
 
we will be doing the first trimester test to test for down syndrome. we told him, we are kiasu and kiasee parents so whatever he recommends we will do. hahahah..... 
 
i was also given some cod liver oil capsule and calcium tablets. these are supposed to be taken on our next visit. but i told him, i'm a lousy mummy. i don't know how to swallow medicine. all that he had given me so far, i had chewed all of them up. thus, it will hard for me to eat the cod liver oil. good thing is that he said, i try with what he give me today. if i really can't take it, then we will try to find other alternatives next time. phew!!!
 
i'm at my 9 weeks and 3 days today and weigh 46.2kg now. baby is 24.8mm now. so happy to see baby today, really can't wait to see baby again in 3 weeks time. but i wonder if there will be scan done then. hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment