Thursday 6 March 2008

cry baby

darling is away for 3 days 2 nights for camp. i make noise the day i know about this camp and insisted that he comes back. i told him to tell his colleagues, he got 1 big (me) and 1 small (baby inside me) at home so he can't stay there must be back home to accompany me. of course, this is not a valid reason lah. 

this is the 2nd time, i'm home alone (but now got baby in me). he manage to come back for a while yesterday before i sleep.but me being a cry baby actually started crying when i see him, don't want him to go back. i want him to stay with me. just like a little girl refuse to let her parents go to work kind. sigh..... 

so in the end, he had to stay to sayang me a while to make sure i have stop crying and go to bed. as usual, he give me and baby our goodnight kiss and off the lights for me before he left after i sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment