Tuesday 1 December 2009

detailed scan

didn't send yu ze to babysitter's place today. going to have detailed scan, so going to bring him along to see baby. as usual, he wakes up early at 6.30am to have his milk. then he went out with darling to buy breakfast for me while i sleep a bit later. :)

after breakfast and packing yu ze's bag, we are ready to leave for kk to see baby. very excited, can't wait to see baby and also to find out his/her gender. the wait is pretty short maybe cos i'm the first few bah.

the scan was quite long cos the sonographer forgets to enter my name before she starts. thus she end up doing the scan twice. well, its good for me cos then i get to see baby more. hahaha.... baby is also not super cooperative. she is always touching her face or sucking her fingers. not in the right position for certain scans. sonographer mentions that she is of an average size as of now.

yu ze and darling was with me all the while during the scan. however, its yu ze's nap time so he is a bit grouchy. darling got to carry him out towards the end of the scan to walk around, leaving me behind to continue my scan. at that time, darling still don't know if baby is a girl or boy cos she didn't open up her legs for the scan. hahah.... i only got to know just before i finish the scan.

i'm so happy that i can start buying pretty dresses to dress up my girl. :) i'm going to tahan and hold my buying. cos once start its difficult to stop. must hold and hold on first if not, pocket will cry. hahahah.....

after the scan, went to see gynae with my report. gynae says everything looks good. he congratulate us and know that i'm super happy. he even commented that i can plan to close shop liao. hahahah....

my weight now is 46.8kg. if based on my first visit's weight, i only gain 600g. if i take the weight i lost during first trimester till now, my gain is 2.2kg. gynae didn't comment on my weight so i guess its still ok for now bah. the gain will be more and faster as i go. hopefully, i can keep my weight gain below 10kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment