Friday 26 August 2005

caught a mermaid

this is a fishing activities organised by my best friend's school. its also through this outing that i got to know my darling. he is my best friend's colleague. my friend is trying to match make us of course its without my knowledge. throughout the trip, she tried to leave me alone with him while she go chit-chat with other colleagues.

its after the trip, i heard from my friend that others who were on the trip thought i was his girlfriend. there is actually another girl (his colleague's friend) who is interested in him then, but with me around, she can't get near him. hahah.....

whenever he tried to date me, he will get my friend involved in the beginning so that i will go. as time goes, it became the 2 of us only. before we were together, he went tibet for holiday and he actually brought my photo along so that he can look at me when he miss me. i know this the day before he left. hehheh....

about 5 months later, my darling got himself a mermaid from this outing. hahah....

No comments:

Post a Comment