Saturday 7 April 2007

2 months to AD

whenever my friends or colleagues in another office see me, they will sure ask me. "so how's your preparation for wedding?" and my answer will always be, i'm very free, nothing to prepare. why don't you tell me what i need to do? come to think about it, in 2 months times its my AD liao. let me see what have i completed -
 
  1. PS photo selected, waiting for layout
  2. invitation card inserts, send for printing
  3. invitation card, waiting for collection
  4. guest list, 80% done
  5. email invitation for friends and colleagues, done
  6. things for 'guo da li', 90% done
  7. march in songs, shortlisted, waiting for final confirmation
  8. food tasting, done
  9. guest book, wine, AP box (all from hotel), done
  10. montage, 50% done, waiting to get PS cd to continue
 
what else have i miss out??

No comments:

Post a Comment