Thursday 17 April 2008

7th gynae visit

yesterday, went to see baby again. for the 2nd time, i failed the sugar test. so gynae told me to take a blood test in 5 weeks times to confirm if i got gestation diabetics. will need to fast from 11.30pm the night before. on the day itself, will need to draw blood 3 times at 30 mins interval. ouch!!! its going to be very pain. right now, i still don't need to watch my diet. but i think i better control my sugar intake on my own.
 
baby is facing down again during the scan so can't see his face and didn't take any scan photo too. gynae thought we are expecting a girl, so he got a shock when he saw that baby is a boy. so i joke with him, i buy all the clothes liao leh, don't tell me scan wrongly. he says baby is a boy, confirm. 
 
baby is 569g at 23 weeks and my weight is 52.6kg now, a total gain of 7.4kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment