Saturday 26 April 2008

surprise!!!

since the beginning of this year, i have been going home myself on fri. darling can't come and fetch me on fri as he had to work till 6 while i knocked off at 5. yesterday at 4.40pm, he sms me to wait for him. he will be coming to fetch me. i didn't think much of it.  
 
he handled me a bouquet of flowers when we met. i was surprised to see it. this is the first bouquet of flowers from him not counting those for rom and wedding. i'm so happy. its actually my birthday present, though my birthday is tomorrow. for the first time, i can't figure out what he wanted to give me as birthday present. its a nice surprise and definitely a nice present. i guess all ladies have something with flowers. no ladies would say no to flowers though we know its not a practical gift at all. hahhah...... 
 
i asked him why he gave it to me yesterday instead of tomorrow. his answer, so that i can have a surprise and also he can't buy it tomorrow since he will be with me whole day. whatever, it is. i love it.... thanks, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment