Thursday 30 October 2008

home alone? no more

darling is away for a 2 day 1 night camp again. the last round when darling go for camp, i'm home alone with yu ze inside me. from today, no more home alone for me. i will have yu ze with me. he is there physically with me. 

since darling is away for camp, he can't send and fetch yu ze from babysitter's place these 2 days. which means, i have to do the job. although the car ride is about 10 - 15 minutes from home but i can't imagine myself lugging my handbag, breast pump bag and carry yu ze all the way to her house. even with taking cab, i don't think i can handle. 

lucky for me, babysitter is very nice. she say she will fetch and send yu ze for me. she came this morning at 6.30am to fetch yu ze and will also send him back tonight. i'm so glad to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment