Monday 12 October 2009

first trimester scan

today, i went to ttsh for my physio then head straight down to kk for my first trimester scan. reach there and waited for about 30 minutes before its my turn.

baby is very active. he/she keeps on moving and was touching his/her face during the scan. spend some time in the scanning to get all the measurement. this time, i can get the result immediately after the scan cos i did the blood test at 9 weeks+. no longer needed to wait for the next gynae visit the get the result.

result is glow risk, 1:10658. result is not as good as yu ze's, 1:13113. i think age does matter in this. anyway, as long as its low risk that is good enough to know.

my ms is getting slightly better so i thought i would have gain some weight back. to my surprise, i didn't and lost some weight. i'm at 44.6kg now.

the next visit to see baby will be in another month. its going to be a long wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment