Monday 5 October 2009

mc again...

i thought this week will be better than last week. i'm supposed to be back at work today. i took a bus to office and had my breakfast before going up. i didn't even have the chance to on my pc, i rush down to kk again. i realise i was bleeding again. the amount is the same as the previous time. the only difference is that i didn't get to start work and had to leave liao. sms my bosses and darling while i'm on my way to kk.

i registered myself and waited to be seen. i had a scan and was told baby is ok. i'm at 11 weeks + so baby is quite safe now. however, to be more kiasu. the doc decided to give me a jab to further stabilise the pregnancy. i was given 3 days of mc to rest at home.

after that we went to the wang's cafe in kk to get a drink. saw my gynae there and told him about my bleeding. he told me not to worry and if i need more mc just call him. i seriously hope that i don't need more mc cos of any more bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment