Tuesday 29 September 2009

mc

i'm back to work yesterday and today only for 2 hours, then i realise i'm bleeding again. quickly pack my bag and leave a word with my colleague and i rush down to kk again. really don't know what is the cause for my bleeding. i didn't do anything very tiring or carry heavy things leh. i just sit and do filing only leh.

anyway, as usual i was given a scan to check on baby. baby is alright. this time round, doc ask me to up my dosage for hormone pills from once a day to twice a day. he is quite funny. after i told him what happen last week. he smile and ask me to quit to stay at home. hahaha.... he give me mc for the rest of the week to rest at home. comparing this week and last week, i think i'm making progress. instead of working for half a day and left, i had work 1 day + 2hours this week. maybe next week, it will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment