Tuesday 22 September 2009

3rd gynae visit

today, we went to fetch yu ze to go for my gynae visit. good thing is that baby is growing well at 9 weeks+. i have not been eating well for the last few weeks. my meal goes from 1/2 to 3/4 meal for breakfast, 1/2 meal for lunch and 1/2 or 1/4 meal for dinner. i felt hungry but simply got no appetite to eat. it just feels horrible.

i also did blood test today and schedule for first trimester screening in 3 weeks time. gynae wanted to give me some multivitamins to eat but i requested not to. i told him i will get those children's chewable multivitamins outside cos i can't swallow them. hahah...

yu ze finally got to meet my gynae and he is very cheerful and friendly towards him. when i was doing the scan, yu ze was crying for me. hubby brought him in to show him where i am and also the monitor and tell him where is baby. he just keep pointing at the screen as if he knows something.

due to my horrible appetite, i lost weight, only at 44.8kg now.

No comments:

Post a Comment