Wednesday 23 September 2009

first day back at work ends with more mc

after my long break from work due to my fractured left arm, i'm back at work today. it does feel a bit odd in the beginning but after a few hours, not too bad liao. i spent the whole morning doing nothing but printing and filing reports and its not done yet. sorting and filing continues in the afternoon after i came back from lunch.

knowing my own condition, i didn't do anything very tiring. i just sit there and do my sorting and filing. once in a while, stand up and took a file out of the cupboard and place it back. so the most 'heavy' work i did is just taking an arch file out of the cupboard and putting it back.

don't know if this is the cause of my 'bleeding'? i went to the toilet and realise that i was 'bleeding'. i use the word 'bleeding' instead of spotting cos its a lot more than just spotting. i was in shock. went back to my place and sit for a while and told my colleague about it. i told her i will monitor a bit before i head down to kk 24 hours clinic. she asked me to leave immediately and not wait further. i went back to toilet to check again and this time i saw more of it. i know couldn't wait liao better go immediately. i quickly off my laptop, grab my bag and head down to kk.

on my way there, i sms darling to tell him. i was so worried that something will happen to baby. i keep telling baby not to scare mummy and must be strong. i cry in the cab. i try not to scare the taxi uncle too, so i try very hard to control my tears.

i quickly register myself and waited for my turn. darling still didn't reach when i went in. the doc did a scan and told me baby is fine. i feel so relieve when i heard that. she say its old blood and must try to rest. she ask me how many days of mc i want. she can give me all the way till first trimester end. however, i only requested for this week. i cannot imagine going on mc again for about 3 weeks. shall monitor my situation and see how.

back home, i have been a good girl resting in bed and not walking much. yu ze is very cute and sweet. he climb up my bed when he saw me in bed. then suddenly, he just put his head down on my tummy - his way of showing love. he is so sweet. i smile and say to him. yu ze is a gor gor now, must love love baby ok. he look at me and he did it again. yu ze, mummy loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment