Tuesday 1 September 2009

2nd gynae visit

we brought yu ze along for my gynae visit, wanting to show him his new sibling. however, this boy was sleeping when its my turn so he didn't get to see baby #2.

gynae say baby had grown as per last visit and i had put on 200g to 46.2kg now. gynae say got baby's heartbeat liao but i couldn't make it up from the screen. i should be able to as not my first time mah but i really can't see it well from the screen. hehe.... cos of this make me worried if baby really got heartbeat or not.

i also failed my routine test. there are lots of sugar in my urine cause by the cup of ice chocolate that i took before heading down to kk. because of this, i start to panic too. i don't want to be tested with gestation diabetes this time round. i want to prevent it from coming. i better start digging out my old notes and start on a correct diet. kiasu mummy. i also bought the urine test strips to do testing myself.

edd is on 22 april 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment