Saturday 26 June 2010

hfmd confirmed

its confirmed. i really got hfmd. i found more spots coming out on my soles and there is 1 ulcer on my tongue. i went to another gp to check. its confirm and was given mc for monday and tuesday. he say i might have already gotten it on tues when i had fever. therefore by tues, i should be able to clear.
there is no need for me to be separated from my babies as they had been expose to hfmd liao. no point separating them from me. since its confirm, i have been feeding yu xi fresh breast milk instead of frozen breast milk. want her to have the antibodies for hfmd. maybe cos she had been taking fresh breast milk since she was admitted, she is safe from hfmd though i have been in close contact with her. will let her continue to have fresh breast milk till i cleared off hfmd.

No comments:

Post a Comment