Tuesday 29 June 2010

suay... me or robber?

i don't know if i should consider today a suay day or not a so suay day. anyway, i brought yu xi along with me to see gp to get clearance for my hfmd. after that, we went to market to buy some food to cook for myself. my pouch was stolen and i didn't know till i want to take out some coins to buy chrysanthemum tea at ztp. i was shocked to find out my pouch (my wallet is inside) is missing cos i hang it on my stroller together with the diaper pouch. the diaper pouch is still there except my pouch. i walked back to market hoping to find it though i know there is no hope. nevertheless, i still make my way back to the market. well, as expected couldn't find it.

then i decide to walk to the neighbourhood police post to make a report before heading home. i got another shock. the neighbourhood police post only operates from 12 noon. i got no choice but to go home first.

usually i will put my home keys is inside the pouch but today i choose to put it inside the diaper pouch. i took out all the cash from my wallet and put in my pocket after breakfast before heading to market, thinking its easier for me to pay money when i make purchases later. hp is all along in my pocket. so maybe i should consider myself lucky since i still have my hp and house keys with me. if not, i won't be able to go home liao. my lost is not very big too since there is no money except some coins inside my wallet.

first thing i do when i reach home is to call ocbc and posb to report on my lost cards. darling told me my ic is actually with him and not inside my wallet. that save me the trouble of having my ic replace and the replacement charges.

so from this incident, who is more suay. me or that robber?

No comments:

Post a Comment