Saturday 24 November 2012

present?

i was in a packing mood and was clearing up the house. i saw this soo kee box lying around. i thought it was my surprise gift. it was indeed a surprise gift when i opened it up. it was not a diamond ring, it was a minnie mouse plastic ring. yu xi saw me opening it, she came to me and said, 'its mine!'. and she walked away with the box.
 
Photo: Thought I have an early Christmas present when I saw the box. It's not for me, for girlfriend, yu xi. :'(
gift for girlfriend not wife
 
i walked out of the room to look for darling.
 
me: darling, why you buy present for your girlfriend? i don't have any.
darling: (lost and shock) huh??? what present?
me: mei mei, can you show papa what you have?
 
yu xi walked over and show papa her soo kee's 'ring'. i gave darling a sulking face and walked off. hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment