Friday 9 November 2012

tiger bites again!!!

tiger bite
yu ze came back with a tiger bites on his chest.
 
me: yu ze, what happen?
yu ze: mei mei, bite me. she just bite then i pull away and painful.
me: why mei mei bite you?
yu ze: she just bite and bite and never let go. then i arhh..... like that
 
i turn to yu xi.
 
me: mei mei, why you bite gor gor?
yu xi: no. no bite. cannot bite.
 
i can't get any answer out from my kids so i text yu ze's teacher. she had left the school when this happened. however, she managed to find out what happen from another teacher. apparently, they were sitting together watching tv and talking among themselves. the teacher can't hear what's their conversation is about. then yu xi just becomes unhappy and attack gor gor. poor gor gor.

No comments:

Post a Comment