Wednesday 29 May 2013

leave the car behind

as usual, i have to pick up the kids from school. before i head out to pick them, i went to pack their sushi dinner. upon reaching the carpark, i have this feeling of cramp is coming to get me on my right leg. as i drove out, i just keep thinking to myself, i'm not so suay, i will be able to survive the drive to school and home with the kids.
 
however, as i drive i don't feel as confident. i turn out at toa payoh and parked below jiali's flat. called her down and chit chat a while hoping that the feeling will go away. decided to continue with my journey at 6pm. but, the feeling come back very fast., i have to re-park my car again. called darling and tell him about it. decide to leave the car at jiali's place while i take cab to fetch the kids. he will come and pick up the car later.
 
yu xi started crying the moment she saw me and say in her sobbing voice, mommy you are too slow. yah yah, i'm very late in picking them today. when i told them to hurry up cos uncle taxi is waiting. they keep asking me what happen to the car. i just have to tell them papa took the car and so we have to take cab. 
 
the feeling of cramp didn't go away at all and if 'spread' towards the toes. after bathing, i put on my socks to keep my feet warm. maybe its the air con that causes this cramp feeling. i must try to bear with the heat and not to sleep in air con room too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment