Saturday 1 September 2007

confuse

i went to kkh to have a pre-conception check and then back to my own gynae for my last review after the d/c. 
 
after seeing both, i'm confuse by the different instructions given by them. who should i listen to? the only common comments given is miscarriage is a very common thing, there could be no actual reason to it. 
 
kkh doc says:
  • don't need to wait for 3 months to try again as long as we feel that we are ready for the next pregnancy, we can try
  • the amount of folic acid in my multi-vitamin is enough, no need to take extra. 
my gynae says:
  • to try again only after oct which is 3 months after miscarriage.
  • add folic acid on top of my current multi-vitamin 1 month before we try. 
i'm going back to kkh to see my report in 3 weeks, then he will tell me how to prevent miscarriage or anything to be careful with for the next pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment