Thursday 20 September 2007

farewell lunch

i was shocked to receive an email this morning title as 'farewell lunch for our 3 angels (me, my boss and another colleague from another dept)'. i'm shocked cos my last day of service is mid oct and is not finalised. the farewell lunch is scheduled for tomorrow, so i guess she (from another dept) can't wait to see me go. i'm not really close to her but still i didn't expect this from her. maybe she really can't wait to get rid of me and my boss but didn't expect her to include her dept colleague. i think i need to 检讨一下, what have i done to deserve this... 
 
i really don't feel like joining them for lunch. if they are doing a farewell lunch nearer to my last day of service, maybe i will still entertain them but definitely not tomorrow. i feel so .... arghhh..... can i reply the email saying that i'm not going?

No comments:

Post a Comment