Monday 11 February 2008

babysitter confirmed

we had confirm my baby's nanny liao. original plan is to send baby to infant care when i go back to work. but my ex-boss and ex-colleagues thinks that i'm mad to send baby to infant care. 1 is cos its super ex and 2 is that baby is still so young, how come i will 放心 to leave baby at infant care. 

well, for us putting baby at infant care is the best solution cos i can't be sending baby to my mum's place at woodlands at 5am in the morning. which means waking up at 4+ to get ready. putting baby at father in law's place is also not possible cos he has lot of his own activities and is always not at home. so if we don't leave baby at infant care then where? 

thanks to my ex-boss, she told me to leave baby with my ex-colleague's sister. she had been helping to babysit baby and she is really a nice person. so my ex-boss went to ask my ex-colleague to check with her sis if she wants to babysit my baby. and she had agree to wait for us to take care of our baby. so thankful to her, at least she stay near our place. we just need to drop baby at her place when we go off to work. although we had not ask about the price but i'm sure its definitely cheaper than infant care. and we know baby is in good hand too.

No comments:

Post a Comment