Wednesday 20 February 2008

confinement lady booked

i think its either me super kiasu or people around me is super kiasu. i had just confirmed my confinement lady and placed a deposit. she is confinement lady of friend who is doing confinement now. even her parents in law and husband thinks that this confinement lady is good, i guess she should be ok right. so, i have got her to help confirm her. anyway, i also won't know where to find one on my own. 

i didn't know that confinement lady actually stay in with us during that period. always thought they will report to work just like me going to work. heheheh.... so sua ku hoh. 

anyway, its good to know that 2 major issues (confinement lady and babysitter) are off my list. any other things will take it as they comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment