Wednesday 19 August 2009

positive!!!


 
i tested with clearblue today though i strongly believe that i can't be pregnant. however, i'm wrong. i got a very clear '+' sign. its even clearer than what i had with yu ze. i was a bit shocked and lost to see the '+' sign. as much as i want to be preggie soon and hopefully can close shop soon. but in a way, this still came as a shock to me.

i wouldn't have tested if not for the fact that i'm going for an x-ray tomorrow for my left arm. now that i got a '+' sign, i'm quite lost. don't know what should be my next step. the first thing i did was to sms darling. then started calling kk to look for my gynae. cos he is fully packed and can't see me till thursday. so i got myself an appointment on thursday to double confirm this pregnancy.

then i start calling ttsh up hoping to find out if its safe to do an x-ray now. they keep transferring me from dept to dept but no one can give me an answer. so i guess, i just have to go according to time and check on the spot loh.

No comments:

Post a Comment