Friday 14 December 2007

christmas present

i manage to trick my darling into tell me what he is getting for me as christmas present. i told him i don't like tag heuer watch when he told me he is going to get me a watch. he is so upset about it. i told him, its ok we can still go and have a look. maybe there will be one that caught my attention.
 
we went to the tag heuer boutique yesterday to look around. nothing caught my attention so we went round to other watch shops in suntec. finally i manage to find 1 that i like and darling thinks its nice too. its a katherine hamnett watch. at first, i was looking at the rectangle face one, then i saw the small round face one. that looks nicer and very classic. so darling says its timeless, it will still look good after 10 years and he got that for me. 
 
however, i still didn't have the watch with me. me being very vain, took out the watch to see when we were in the car. then we realise the watch is not working. good thing is that we had not left the carpark. so i called the shop immediately and told them to wait for us. they are closing in 5 mins. we went back with the watch and was told that the battery is flat and they happen to not have battery of that size. so the shop is getting a new watch for me from the supplier but I will only be able to get it next week. 
 
as we were walking back to the carpark, i realise i did another stupid thing. i had left my own seiko watch in the box and leave everything behind in the shop. sigh..... its too late to call them then cos they are closed. so i can only called them today. 
 
i was never so blur before. good thing is that i'm the last customer yesterday and called them when they open just now. lucky they found the watch if not, i would have lost my 21st birthday present. they will keep it for me till next week when i collect the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment