Friday 28 December 2007

nintendo ds

darling can't tahan me watching repeat tv programme whenever i'm at home. so he decided to get me a game set to play with. yeah!! 
 
there comes another problem, which one to get? ps3, nintendo wii, psp, nintendo ds? we try to weigh all the pro and cons and getting advise from people but still can't to decide. 
 
then when my darling came to fetch me from work yesterday, he said we get nintendo ds. cos its a handheld, i can play with it on my way to work next year (now darling send me to work everyday). another reason is also that the games are more childish which means its easier to play. hahahah..... lost touch with all these games for so long, now a bit stupid and slow when playing. 
 
we got the pink set (came with screen protector and leather pouch) and 3 games set (bommerman, cooking mama and bubble bobble). hehhe....

No comments:

Post a Comment