Sunday 30 December 2007

not well

going into week 7 soon, today is the worst day of ms so far. don't feel like eating anything yet constantly feel the hunger. once food is placed in front of me, i can only take a few bites and that's it. the only food that i can place in my mouth recently is whipped potato from kfc. had been eating a lot of that. 
 
had a sudden craving for delifrance deli potato. make a trip to heartland mall then to realise that delifrance had closed. so we travel to hougang mall, then the delifrance there is a bistro, they don't have deli potato. i was so sad. end up having ajisen. i order a tom yam ra-mian. i have better appetite with sour food. 
 
darling bought me to toa payoh hdb hub delifrance to have my deli potato. after having my dinner, i feel so lousy. keep wanting to puke though there is always nothing coming out. i feel so bad that i started crying non-stop. simply can't control my tears. 
 
hopefully, these ms is a good sign of baby is growing well. then all these suffering is worth it. baby, lets be strong to brave through these period.

No comments:

Post a Comment