Wednesday 23 July 2008

10th gynae visit & 3rd dietician review

i'm back from my dietician review and gynae visit. dietician is happy with my result. she mention that my weight gain is on the low side. with my bmi, i should gain about 12 - 18kg. but as long as baby is of a good weight, i don't have to worry. she give me some info on diet for breast feeding and what to look out for. today will be the last session. no need to see her liao. however, i can still go back to her if i want within 2 years to get the subsidised rate.

with gynae, as usual i have my scan first. my water level is still very good. baby's heartbeat is 135 and he is very comfy inside me. he is head down in right position but not engaged yet. he will most likely be an overdue baby. gynae says that baby is like a teddy bear. 

today, gynae check my blood sugar result too. he is very happy with it. hehee..... he asked darling if i have been a good girl and followed the diet. darling say yes, i have been guai guai. gynae laughs and say good, at least both of us say the same thing. sometimes, when he ask his other patients, the wife will say yes but hubby say no. heheh.....

i ask if i need to go through c-sec since last r he mention that my pelvic bone is small. he told me no need, i have 85% chance of delivering naturally. i told gynae about my wish to have a 080808 baby, he say will aim towards that. if i want, i can also induce then to bring baby out. hahaha.... but when i heard that, i quickly say i don't want cos induce will be very painful. very cha bao hoh.

at 37 weeks, i have gain 10.1kg. baby is 2.84kg now. within 2 weeks, i actually gain 1.1kg and baby gain 500g. don't know what i have eaten to cause a jump in my weight. hmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment