Wednesday 30 July 2008

11th gynae visit

maybe this will be my 2nd last visit to gynae liao, i'm at 38 weeks now. there is still no signs of labour. everything is still looking very good. baby is still very active and comfy inside me. on my next visit, gynae wants me to do a ctg to decide what is the next step to do? what is possibility of natural birth or need to induce me. he only allow me to be overdue for 2 - 3 days max due to my gestational diabetes. 

i had requested for hl from tomorrow to 8 aug to rest and wait for labour signs at home. i don't wish to go into labour when i'm in office. i don't think i can handle it if it happens in office. 

baby is 2.9kg now. as long as baby weight don't exceed 3.2kg on ultrasound scan, i can deliver him naturally. i had gain weight again in this short 1 week. i'm now 55.7kg, another 400g more, a total weight gain of 10.5kg. gynae expects me to gain weight so didn't say much about the slight weight gain. i told him about my increase in appetite. he told me to control my intake and eat more fruits or food that is low in carbo. 

baby, when do you want to come out? can you wait till 8 aug?

No comments:

Post a Comment