Wednesday 2 July 2008

discharged

this morning, gynae came to see me. he said my contractions had died down. do another ctg again to ensure that i got no contractions. as long as no contractions, i can be discharge. i will go back for review next tues. if baby movement is still no good, then i need to go back to do ctg on sat. gynae also explain the possible reason for the contractions could be baby feel threaten. cos my pelvic bone is small, baby might think that if he don't come out now, he will have problem coming out later thus causing the contractions.

was strapped on for ctg at around 9+, results was send for gynae to review after that. i'm so happy when the nurse came to tell me that i can be discharge at around 12. i was given medicine to continue at home to prevent contractions. by 1pm, all paper work is complete. my ex-boss came to fetch me cos darling can't come in time. she send me back and walk me up. she really dotes me and really appreciate her. 

yeah!!!!!!! its so good to be home again. i think baby is happy to be home too. he starts to be active again when we were on our way home unlike when we were in hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment