Tuesday 5 August 2008

false alarm

this morning, i wake up to pee with my sleepy eyes. when i make my way back to bed then i suddenly wake up and wonder, did i see 'the show' just now? is it really 'the show'? then i thought to myself, its too late to think about it now. maybe, i'm just imagining. i try to go back to sleep. with that question in my mind, how to sleep? so i decided to wake up and cook breakfast for myself.

after breakfast, i try to find out more about 'the show' and steps to take if its really 'the show'. i read from notes from antenatal class and ask my friends. before i have to make my way to hospital, i better take a shower first. 

i don't know why, i started crying when i call darling. he told me to wait at home and is coming back to fetch me. he must be shocked by me. i started packing my nintendo ds, laptop and change while waiting for darling.

we go straight to the delivery suite and i was strapped on to ctg for an hour. gynae was inform and he came to see me and did a check. i'm 1cm dilated but having irregular contractions. we were given the option to wait for baby to come out naturally or induce today. we had choose to wait, so i was send back home.

so now, will it by today, tomorrow, the day after or..... we just have to wait for the grand entrance of baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment