Saturday 28 February 2009

new pump

my avent isis duo pump sort of die on me a few times. half way through my pump session, it will auto stop. i need to on and off the switch for it to work again. this happen about 5 times. today, i decided to send it in for servicing. i'm prepare to pay for servicing cos i lost my receipt and warranty card. i had search the whole house, i just couldn't find it.

when to the philips service centre at around 11.30am, took a queue number and waited for about 15 minutes. the customer service guy told me that i have to leave my pump behind for about a week. how can i survive without my pump for 1 week. i can't even survive without it for a day, let alone 1 week. i don't know why i just couldn't get my manual pump to work. i told him, i'm not leaving my pump behind for 1 week. just let me know if it can be service on the spot, if not i will live with my problem. he told me to wait while he send it off to see what the service man got to say.

we waited at the showroom and service centre for less than 1 hour then i saw my precious motor coming out. the customer service man call for me and told me that they have give me a new motor as replacement, free of charge. yeah!!!! he say since i lost my receipt, he will use the serial number on the motor as reference to get my purchase date. with the serial number, he told me that he will put my purchase date as end of march. i think i bought it end of may so i just leave it as it is. therefore, my set is actually cover with warranty till march 2010. after i got a brand new motor, i push my luck further to ask about the tubing. i told him the wire on the tubing seems to have become longer. he say he will check if he got new wire for it. end up, he give me a replacement for the tubing as well. hahah.... i got a new motor as well as a new tubing. i'm so so happy. its like getting 2 pump for the price of 1.

now that i'm using the new motor, i realise that my old one is actually very noisy. this new one is almost no sound kind. its so soft. from now till my set warranty is over, i'm going to get an exchange if i face any problem with it again. hopefully, this won't happen again. philips, you make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment