Tuesday 2 March 2010

8th gynae visit

as usual, send yu ze off to take his school bus and headed to have my breakfast instead of going to work. going to see baby in the afternoon.

arrange to meet up with my colleague to pick up 8 more sets of uniform for yu ze. cos we don't wash our clothes daily, end up he doesn't have enough uniform. i actually had to hand wash on certain night and get it dry by next day for him. anyway, i didn't know the bus journey to yu ze's cc is only 15 minutes. thus, i was there super early. it was supposed to be their nap time so i thought i'm safe to go peep at him and at the same time get some updates from the teacher. i was wrong leh, he just happen to wake up and change diaper cos he just pooed. therefore, he caught me and want me to carry then say bye bye to his teacher liao. so i sign him out and bring him to the office and wait for darling to come fetch us to see baby.

at kk, i didn't have to wait long before my turn. the nurse called me while i'm still doing my routine test. baby is now 1.8 - 1.9kg at 32 weeks, almost the same weight as yu ze (1.7kg). mummy is only 50.7kg. gynae notice that my baby are all growing well and big inside me but once out, they grow and don't put on weight. he say if i continue this way, baby should be around 3.2kg. he also ask me not to eat too much which i don't leh.

anyway, he told me to get the glucose monitoring machine from pharmacy and start my monitoring from this week. so after my appointment with him, i headed down to pharmacy and loan out the machine. will start my weekly test from this week onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment