Tuesday 30 March 2010

9th gynae visit

don't know if this is the 36/37 weeks today. went to see gynae for my routine check. baby is head down and in right position liao but don't know if engaged already or not. ask gynae what is on my right side cos i always feel the kick/movement there. he say its her legs. she is 2.6kg today comparing with yu ze, she is slightly lighter by 200g. i gained 1kg within a month, a total weight gain of 5.7kg to date. 

next visit is 2 weeks later, by then i will request for hl to stay at home to rest liao. gynae ask if i still remember when to admit myself? i laughed and told him, don't really leh. cos i was forced to admit by my colleague when i had yu ze. i was experiencing backache then and still msning my colleagues. if she didn't threaten to come and send me to hospital, i would still be home msning. hahaha.... gynae commented that so msning is better then epidural cos i got admitted at 5cm dilated. :p

anyway, he went through the 3 signs with me again and give me a brochure on it. i ask if i will delivered early, he say why not. just keep a look out on the signs and not to think too much. so i guess the waiting game start anytime now. but i do hppe that she don't come out so early cos i want her to be a taurus. then we will have 2 female taurus and 2 male leo at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment