Wednesday 20 June 2007

we are back....

my honeymoon had finally ended. :(

arrive at 12am and reached home at 1am. it was indeed a tiring trip. following a tour did let us see many parts of taiwan. however, taking the coach can a torture. my daily routine for the 8 days, sleep when i'm in the coach, eat and walk around when i'm out of the coach.

the food in taiwan is not for me. i don't like their food at all. even their kfc is not nice, mac is salty and mos burger is different. the most familiar food i get there are pocky and coke. i end up eating a pack of pocky everyday and drink coke.

i did something real stupid on the 3 day morning. i had deleted all the photos that we had taken on the 1st and 2nd day. i'm so angry with myself after i realised what i did. sigh.....

i didn't do much shopping. the clothes there are not my cup of tea, those that i like are very ex. however, i did buy a lot of hello kitty stuff back. hehehe...... i bought small post it pad, towels, bookmarks and toaster all with hello kitty back. hahah.......

all i want to do now is bathe and sleep. any other matters can wait till tomorrow. however, i realise that there is blood in my urine. i sense that something is very wrong. i started to worry and quickly tell darling about it. i think i better see a doc tomorrow. one is confirm that i'm not pregnant, second is to find out what happen to me? is my body giving me some kind of warning. i'm starting to panic....

No comments:

Post a Comment