Tuesday 5 June 2007

post wedding 2

finally ad is over on sun. i'm just back from fullerton. we did had a great time on ad. thanks to all jiemeis and xiongdi and everyone that is around on our special day. without you, we won't have such a good time.

we did enjoy ourselves. me being a super cry baby, cried on ad. once in the morning when i see my hubby cried at his grandma's place when she mention about his mum. 2nd time is when my darling hubby sang a song for me after his speech in front of everyone. this is so unexpected that i cried on the spot. i really can't hold my tears back anymore. darling, you are so sweet.....

thereafter, when we were sending our guest off at the entrance. i cried again when i see all my friends and close relatives. i'm such a cry baby, can't hold back my tears. every word they said really touches my heart and can tell that they really love and dote me.

i love you all. thanks for being there with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment