Monday 4 June 2007

post wedding

i'm supposed to wake up at 5am yesterday and eat a bit before my mua arrived. however, all of us only woke up at 6am with my mua standing outside my door. she woke us up with her morning call to open the door for her. hehehe.......

i got myself ready in 10 mins for her to do her work. my jiemeis came at 6.45am instead of before 6.30am. my hubby came at 7.30am instead of 7am. all of us were late, didn't do what was on plan. hahahha........

despite all these, we were before time. on plan, we will reach home at 12 noon for tea ceremony for my side but we cleared all activities at 12 noon. we were resting by then and left for hotel at 1.30pm.

the dinner went well too. with 46 tables, we still managed to start at 8.15pm and finished off by 11+. all the hard work, preparation, stress, planning is for yesterday. times really flies and before we know it. our wedding is over....

No comments:

Post a Comment