Wednesday 17 October 2007

last day

yeah, finally today is my last day of work. after 8 years and 2 months to be exact, i'm leaving everything here. i can still remembered my first day of work at hq. i was waiting for my immediate supervisor then at the reception when my boss came in and saw me. she showed me around and introduced me to everyone. back in my mind, i tried very hard to recall who is she and what is her name. hehehe..... i'm very bad at putting names to faces unless i see you very often. the days in hq are memorable and so are the days when our dept shifted out to the new site 2 years ago. we went through the renovation, the furnishing and cleaning up of this place. its just like a home we build for ourselves. 
 
i do feel happy that i'm leaving as i see many changes coming in and i don't see how these changes will help to make things better here. at the same time, i do feel sad that i'm leaving all my dear colleagues. after so many years, we do have a special bonding. i will definitely miss them especially my boss and some colleagues in hq. 
 
i had personally given the little thank you card that i made to my boss. i had avoid talking to her on a personal note cos i don't wish to cry. my boss had always say that i will be nice to the whole world except her. i will bully her and show her black face and throw temper at her. my answer for her is always, you are the one who selected me after the 2nd interview. hahah...
 
 i will miss you and all the memories that we shared. take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment