Thursday 18 October 2007

messages

as yesterday was my last day of work, i sent out thank you messages to people that i had worked with cos didn't get to say goodbye to them (all involved in meeting). 
 
its just a simple and general thank you message. i got this reply from my coo, i'm actually touched by him. 
 
'you have grown much over the years celyn and entered into married life too. as you progress forward, may your joys be over many times your sadness. call on your coach meng kuan (my boss) to share both. you are a big part of her life. call us too if you miss your job here. be blessed. 
 
my eyes were wet when i saw this but i managed to hold back my tears. i forward this to my boss telling her that i'm touched by him and don't know how to reply this message.
 
my tears eventually drop when her reply was 'just appreciate us in your heart' and on the radio, it was playing 光良's song, 都是你. all the memories came back to me and i realised i do miss them and feel sad about leaving. i was crying all the way home. 
 
not only i play a big part in my boss's life, she too play a big part in my life. she had shared all my joy and sadness these 8 years, she is always there to support me and help me through all my difficult times. she did has a very special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment