Wednesday 3 October 2007

shopping

with me changing job in 2 weeks times, i told my darling i needed more office wear. got excuse to go shopping, hehe.... 
 
as my current office wear are quite causal cos i can go in spaghetti straps tops. so my wardrobe consists of mainly spaghetti straps tops, halter neck, some sleeveless and limited tops with sleeves (i think only 4 pieces). i don't think my new office will allow me to go in so causally. i need to get more tops with sleeves or at least sleeveless. 
 
i have been out shopping last week and today. i brought along my personal atm too (hahaha.... my darling to pay for my purchases). i had spent near $300 on a top, a pair of pants and 2 dresses. thank you, darling.
 
at the same time, my colleague who know that i'm out on a shopping sprees told me not to buy so much just in case, i get pregnant and all these will go to waste. hehe.... i told her where got so fast, not that you want, you get it. well, what she say is also quite true but nothing can stop me from shopping especially now i got excuse to shop. hahahah..............

No comments:

Post a Comment