Thursday 18 February 2010

2nd day of school

after yesterday's experience, i decide to drop yu ze and go off for my breakfast. he is going to stay whole day instead of half. same thing, i took school bus with him this morning. he was very happy to see the bus coming and happily walking towards it. i guess he is happy now cos i still go with him. not sure if he will be like that next week when he needs to go on his own.

instead of going straight into class, we went over to playground side to look for simin. she had brought along some carrots for amanda and yu ze to feed the rabbits before going into class. both of them had fun feeding the rabbits. we send them into their class at 8am.

yu ze didn't cry in class cos i went in with him but he refuse to let me go too. when i told him, i go out for a while and will be back, he will hug me very tightly refuse to let go. by 830am, i decided cannot liao. i will never be able to get out if i don't insist and walk out. i kiss him and say bye bye then pass him to the auntie in class and walk out. the moment he is in he auntie's hand, he started crying and screaming.

i walked straight out without turning back. took a bus to amk hub to have breakfast. by the time, i return to school it was 1015am. it was play time for yu ze. i peep at him from the office and glad that he is playing happily. i took my stuff and went over to the office to do my work. around 11am, i wanted to peep at him again but couldn't. happen that his teacher is outside his class so i manage to talk to her. she is surprised that yu ze is doing so much better today, didn't cry much unless there is another child crying. even then, he is only like weeping, not the loud cry. she also let him sit facing the window so that he will get to see me if i ever walk pass.

at 12 noon, i heard him crying loudly as i walk towards his class. quickly hide myself and walk away. went back at 1pm, everyone is taking their nap liao. i walk in and saw my yu ze sleeping soundly without his pacifier. also checked with teacher on why he cried after bath, she say cos he wanted his milk. sigh.... that's my little milk addict. off i go again for my lunch and inform teacher i will be back at 430pm to wait for school bus with him.

he was happily playing in class when i went back but started crying the moment he saw me. i went in to hug him and sit with him. i ask him to join his friend in the singing while i sit at a corner for him. he let go of me and join his friends, will still come back to me to hug me once in a while.

finally the bus came and its time to go. yu ze is more than happy to say bye bye to everyone and follow me to the bus. its another bus auntie and not the same one in the morning. talked to yu ze and told him that he will need to follow bus driver uncle and auntie home tomorrow. i will be waiting for him at home. the journey home for this timing is indeed quite long, took us 40 minutes to reach home.

No comments:

Post a Comment