Friday 19 February 2010

3rd day of school

it will be my last day sending yu ze to school by school bus. he is going to go home himself today. i drop him off in class and leave immediately without any delay. as expected, he cry te moment he was pass over to the teacher.

i walk out after saying bye bye and headed down to serangoon office. plan to go back to see him after we finish our submission, then have my lunch and go for a hair cut. things doesn't go as my plan. only manage to do my submission by lunch time. thus, i headed straight down to town to have my lunch. went over to kimage but cecilia is on leave. didn't get to cut my hair but make appointment for next tues.

went home to rest and wait for yu ze to come back from school. i went downstairs to wait for him at 530pm. bus came at 540pm which is very accurate, time given to me by bus driver. i'm so glad to see a happy yu ze. the bus auntie say he never cry at all and can recognise the way home when he is reaching.

3 days had passed by just like that. the actual challenge will come on mon when yu ze is going to school alone. no more mummy following him. really wonder how it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment