Thursday 4 February 2010

fail OGTT

this afternoon, i received a call from kk informing that i failed my ogtt. the passing grade is 7.8 while i got a 9. well, its better compared to yu ze's time where i got a 9.7. i'm all prepared to fail cos baby does has a sweet tooth thus i do crave for sweet stuff unlike yu ze.

i requested to skip the diet course since i have already attended before. i would just go and meet up with the dietitian. i'm waiting for kk to call me back to confirm my appointment with the dietitian. hopefully, it can be schedule on my next gynae visit which is on 2 march 2010 b then i should be in my 32 weeks liao.

for sure, i can get away with the finger pricking process. for a healthy baby and a healthy me, i must be a good girl and work on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment