Monday 9 June 2008

3rd glucose test

i'm having my 3rd round of test today. this morning wanted to eat 2 soon kueh for breakfast but couldn't have it cos auntie put sweet sauce for me. so the soon kueh end up in darling's tummy. then i order for kueh teow prawn soup and yet i was given kueh teow noodle soup. so angry. didn't have a good start. hopefully, the rest of the day will be smooth. 
 
result:
  • before breakfast - 4.4
  • 2 hours after breakfast - 5.6
  • before lunch - 4.8
  • 2 hours after lunch - 5.4
  • before dinner - 4.1
  • 2 hours after dinner - 6.2 (although its within range but its the highest score so far)
  • before supper - 4.9
i'm so blur today. almost forget to test after lunch, was late for 10 minutes. then at dinner, again forget to test before eating. i took a few spoonful then i remember. quickly drop my spoon and started pricking myself. so sotong. 
 
today, is really not a good day. i try pricking myself and fail to get any blood out twice, end with a total of pricking myself 9 times. i have also wasted 1 strip cos there is too little blood to test. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment