Tuesday 3 June 2008

anniversary

today marks our first wedding anniversary. although this is our first anniversary, there is no celebration. darling is away for camp for 3 days and won't be back till thurs. guess what, he actually forgets about it. how can he forgets!!! just about a month ago, we were still planning to go back to fullerton for a night stay today but give up the idea cos the rates are too high. for a normal room, it will cost around $500. we rather keep this money to get more things for baby. 

i had even set a reminder in his hp for him and yet he still ask me what anniversary is it. he really 'bo sim' hoh.... guess what makes him remember in the evening? i sms him saying that i'm going to get myself an expensive gift and charge his account since he can't remember our anniversary. he call me back immediately still trying to figure out what day, today is? after lots of guess then finally it strike him that its our customary anniversary. sigh.... are all man like that?

anyway, he did ask me to get a gift for myself. i did see anything i want for myself but saw the pooh bumper from mothercare for baby. however, i didn't get it cos its too too expensive liao.

never thought that for our first anniversary, i have to be 'home alone', not exactly cos i got baby with me. sigh.... happy anniversary to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment