Thursday 5 June 2008

surprise!!!

darling was away for camp on our customary anniversary and is supposed to be back only today. i got him a t-shirt as gift and hang it up in the wardrobe like his usual clothes. wanted it as a little surprise for him.

well, he surprises me by coming back to spend the night with me and went back this morning after having breakfast with me. but his surprise came too late, i was already sleeping when he came back. hehehe......

darling saw his new t-shirt in the morning. he spotted it the moment he opens the door. i'm so glad that he likes it very much. 




he give me a little surprise with this little 'bouquet' of flower when he fetch me from work. i didn't expect to get anything from him since he just came back from camp. thanks darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment