Friday 6 July 2007

darling, my baby's daddy

i have been training my darling to say goodnight to baby every night before we sleep. in the beginning, he will say it to me then tell me its meant for baby. i will also have to remind him to do it every night. but yesterday, he did it himself without me reminding him. and he actually speaks to my stomach instead of me now. i'm so happy to see that hopefully, this is not just 三分钟热度.

well, he had been very nice since i started working. he makes me honey, breakfast and my afternoon teabreak everyday. so now i had breakfast every morning and a bottle of honey to drink through the day. i'm really very touched that he bothers to do it for me. but then, i told him i'm sick of honey liao. i don't want honey anymore. so he make ribena for today... it was not even a week and i'm sick of it liao. how to go on like this for the following months to go. he just smile at me and say, never mind, we rotate the drinks loh so that you won't be bored...

baby, your daddy is really very sweet....

No comments:

Post a Comment