Tuesday 10 July 2007

it was hard but we won't give up

yesterday was the worst day in our marriage life so far, we received a not very good news on our baby.

we tried to keep all the bad thoughts coming to us but its really very hard. all the bad thoughts just keep coming to us. for me, crying is the best way to let it out and me being a super cry baby, crying is not a problem for me. i had been crying the whole night. tears just keep falling, i simply can't talk to anyone over the phone not even over msn. my poor eyes are so swollen but i just can't help it.

its worst for my darling. he had to put on a strong front. he tried very hard to hold back his tears. looking at him, it really hurts me a lot. i spend the night coaxing him into talking, letting out all his feelings. for the very first time, i saw him cry so badly and its really hurt me. i know how much he loves baby. when he told me, the moment he saw out baby our first scan, he already love him and want him badly. my tears just roll down non stop and very much want to keep baby.

baby, we had faith in you. you will be fine and we will stand by you till the end. you must be brave and trust yourself that you can make it. 加油

No comments:

Post a Comment