Tuesday 24 July 2007

out....

after a long wait, i can finally stepped out of my house alone. darling had finally given the green light for me to go out by myself. ever since i'm on mc, i had been at home all the time or go to ntuc with darling to stock up food for me. he is so worried about me that he said, you don't go out unless i'm with you. 
 
I'm not a very homely person, i'm so happy that i'm able to go out today. first thing i did so went to develop our honeymoon and wedding preparation photos. i also bought a set of aprons and a top for myself. me being a good girl (hahah, buay paiseh), i didn't go out for long too. i came back within 2 hours.
 
waited for darling to come back and had lunch together. darling had his afternoon nap while i laze around and watch tv. as usual, i cook dinner for him and he do all the washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment